The fundamental purpose of the services that kpfinder.com provides you requires that we gather, process, use and distribute the member's information which also you provide directly by filling out our various forms and formats; for example, your company name, contact information, company profile and homepage and the products you buy and sell, etc. Therefore, kpfinder.com does not guarantee that your information will be protected from exposure in any particular party or group. In fact the purpose of this e-marketplace web site is to make you and your company known all over the commercial world. If you wish to remove your company or update your company's information, please Contact Us.
The Information We Collect
- Registration Information. At the time you register to become a Registered User of the Site, you will be asked to fill out a registration form which requires you provide information such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business ("Registration Information").
- Publishing Information. If you submit any information to kpfinder.com to be published on the Site through the publishing tools, including but not limited to Company Directory, Product Catalog, Trade Leads, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information ("Publishing Information").
- Payment Information. If you establish a credit account with us or our providers or if you purchase a product or service from kpfinder.com or a vendor available through kpfinder.com, we collect additional information, including billing information, (but not credit card numbers and expiration dates) and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Payment Information").
- Statistical Information. In addition, we gather aggregate statistical information about our Site and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors, etc. ("Statistical Information").
How We Use Information
- General. We use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site's content, layout and service specifically for you. We use your Collected Information to service your Account with us, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us. We share certain aggregate information based on analysis of Collected Information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential Users. We use your Collected Information to execute marketing campaigns, promotions or advertising messages on behalf of third parties; however, in these circumstances, your Collected Information will not be disclosed to such third parties unless you respond to the marketing, promotion or advertising message.
- Registration Information. We use your Registration Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which kpfinder.com determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we use your email address, mailing address, phone number or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Site, such as newsletters, if you choose to receive these as indicated at the time of registration. We generate reports and analysis based on the Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions.
- Payment Information. kpfinder.com keeps your all payment relation information save and protected with means for validation only.
- Statistical Information. We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage our Site, and to enhance your Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
Disclosure of Information
- We reserve the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of kpfinder.com, our Users, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Collected Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
- Co-Branded Relationships Currently, kpfinder.com does not have any co-branding relationship with any other party.
- Security Measures
- We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
- As a Registered User, your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
- No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
king product finder WLL.
Khalifa St, Doha, Qatar
+974 5530 7668